Please note: The Running of the Bulls registration will open August 1st, 2020.
Registration is $20, all proceeds go to participating rescues. Races will be between 11am – 1pm on event day. In the event you can’t make it or your dog gets scratched from the race, there is no refund on the entry fee.
In order to register and qualify please review the details below:
• Must be under 5 years of age.
• Must be an English or French Bulldog.
• Must be up-to-date on Rabies, Distemper Combination, and Kennel Cough (Bordetella).
• Must have two people for the race – One posted at the starting gate with their Bully, then one at the finish line cheering their pup to victory.
• Must be able to easily run 20-30 yards.
• Must be friendly, socialized, with no history of aggression.
• Must be healthy and have a clear medical history.
All Race participants will undergo a pre-race exam by one of our on-site veterinarians. Our veterinarians reserve the right to withdraw your bulldog from the race if they feel their health may be compromised.
• Pre-registration ONLY, there will be no same day entries permitted.
• Owners must be willing to sign a liability waiver prior to the race.
• Available race slots are on a first come first serve basis, this is the most popular event so get your registration in early. Once all available slots are full we will announce the close of registration here and on our facebook event page.
If you said, “no problem” to all of the above then proceed to the next step. If you hesitated, think about your Bully and if they are truly the right fit for the race.
Registration will open August 1st, 2020.
To register please send an email to email@example.com with the following:
• Bulldog’s Name
• Your Name & Contact info (email & phone #)
• Bulldog’s Birthdate
• Copy of Vaccine History
• Picture of your Bulldog
Once you send your registration email, you will hear back from us within 5 business days. If your Bulldog meets all requirements we’ll then provide you with the registration link for payment. Registration will not be considered complete until all details and payment have been received and approved.